I am officially one of the worst bloggers ever! But, I promise I haven't quit, I am coming back... I just need time, and I need to justify myself. I need to think about what I want my content to be like on this blog, who I want to be reading my blog and when I am going to find the time to post, because I want to do so much all the time, but I know sometimes I need to stop, lay back and just chillax for a little while.
Life has been pretty busy for me, mostly with my job and school work. I like to think it is because I am making the most of my time and to be honest I am so happy at the moment and am looking forward to so much. I've been making the most of my time, enjoying things and gaining experiences. I have got to that part in my life now where I realise I won't be young forever; I only have a year and a bit left and I will be going off to Uni, and I want to have fun, I want to do things.
I am the sort of person that really doesn't want to live with regrets, that wants to do things, see things but most importantly have fun. I also want to give my all in everything that I do, but something is bothering me... my blog. True, I haven't been working very hard on my blog, and I'll admit at this point in my life it seems the least important. It is something that was meant to be a hobby but was becoming more of a chore. I don't want to lose love of blogging because I love it, but a few months back it had got to the point where I would spend hours on a single post, and it just wasn't fun anymore. But, I think my problem wasn't with my blog... I've always been happy with my content and have never copied anyone else... it was the weather.
If there is one thing that I like to get right on my blog it is my photos, and it is blooming difficult to get them to look good when 90% of the day it's too dark and the other 10% of the day you are at school or pursuing another hobby or activity. However, there is so much I want to do on my blog, I want to get to the point again where I know I don't have to go out and spend money to make my blog good... like the good ol' days before I had an income. I want my blog to be bright, happy and positive. I want my blog to be somewhere where people come for unique content, where people come for my writing style.
I am going to try my best to start posting regularly without it seeming like a chore. This means that whilst I am picking this hobby back up my posts won't be scheduled, they will be a bit more spontaneous, that way it takes the pressure off. To make it easier for you to keep up to date with when I have posted you can follow me on Bloglovin' and I will try and keep you guys up to date on my Twitter too. I hope I can still keep you all as my loyal readers and that this works out a bit better then my schedule that I was finding all too much before.